Online Auction terms and conditions:
Online estate sales are online only sales. Buyers register to bid on items and will have the convenience of doing so from home. All items are as described. Most are “as is, where is” unless indicated in the description. Refunds will only be given if item is broken before buyer pickup or does not work when described as working, at buyer pickup.
Due to the nature of these sales: All items must be paid for, in full, online through this site prior to pickup. No cash or cards will be taken by staff on day of pickup unless indicated in each sales description. Must be in possession of a paid Invoice to receive items purchased.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Due to the nature of this auction, all items must be gone day of pickup with no exceptions, no accommodations and no shipping. Pickup/Loadout times are absolute and listed with each sale.
Call Troy Vogt 316-390-0927
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY / BRING YOUR OWN LOADERS FOR LARGER ITEMS.
** NO SHIPPING – NO DELIVERY – NO ACCOMMODATIONS
Vogt Auctions Live Auction General Terms and Conditions:
- All property is sold “as is, where is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item prior to bidding. All items are sold as non-recourse transactions.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person agrees with these terms and conditions of the sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- The buyers shall be the highest bidder.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance should it, in his estimation, prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Cash or good Check is accepted.
- At the moment an item is marked “sold” that item becomes the property and sole responsibility of the buyer. Vogt Auctions is in no way responsible if the item becomes stolen, missing, or damaged.
- The Auctioneer shall as a courtesy make execution bids for absent parties, yet reserves the right to decline to do so and in no case shall be responsible for the failure to do so.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
- Neither auctioneer nor consignors shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the sale is being held.
- The buyer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Vogt Auctions in the collection of funds. The buyer also agrees that a fee of 5% per month be added to the balance due to the auction company and any other cost’s or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these items. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harvey County Kansas.
- Vogt Auctions shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- Vogt Auctions reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Theft will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.