Please see below for terms and conditions of Vogt Auctions. Security camera’s and Live video streaming will be in use and recording. Cash, Credit Cards and good checks will be accepted. 5% surcharge on credit cards.
Vogt Auctions General Terms and Conditions:
- All property is sold “as is, where is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item prior to bidding. All items are sold as non-recourse transactions.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person agrees with these terms and conditions of the sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- The buyers shall be the highest bidder.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance should it, in his estimation, prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Cash, Credit Card or good Check is accepted.
- At the moment an item is marked “sold” that item becomes the property and sole responsibility of the buyer. Vogt Auctions is in no way responsible if the item becomes stolen, missing, or damaged.
- The Auctioneer shall as a courtesy make execution bids for absent parties, yet reserves the right to decline to do so and in no case shall be responsible for the failure to do so.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
- Neither auctioneer nor consignors shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the sale is being held.
- The buyer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Vogt Auctions in the collection of funds. The buyer also agrees that a fee of 5% per month be added to the balance due to the auction company and any other cost’s or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these items. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harvey County Kansas.
- Vogt Auctions shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- Vogt Auctions reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Theft will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.